Save on Fiction Books
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.94Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $10.85Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.75
About this product
- DescriptionAfter finding himself in a coffin, on the way to Boot Hill, Clay Tulane wants answers. As he pieces together the story of how he got there with the help of local townsfolk Miss Wina and the boy Pocket, he finds himself drawn into a violent stuggle against local landowner, Marsden Rockwell, and his bunch of hired guns. Tulane has more personal reasons, however, for seeking a final confrontation with the torious killer, Lonnie Spade. As tension mounts and battle lines are drawn, Tulane's search for the truth throws up as many questions as answers. What is the real reason Rockwell and his Bar Nothing outfit want to take over the neighbouring Pitchfork L, and is it connected with the mystery of the strange mesa kwn as Sawn-Off Mountain?
- Author(s)Colin Bainbridge
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.