All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many reasons why you have re-gained weight after weight loss surgery. The important thing to remember is that it is t too late! You can master the proper use of your powerful tool -- for life this time! Your new beginning starts here. This Book Will Show You How To... Determine the current size of your gastric pouch Understand your best meal process and how to manage hunger Prevent stress from sabotaging your weight loss Manipulate your hormones for better weight loss Develop a plan that will work for you Create an effective accountability system Successfully work in a work-out Get it right this time This book includes an extensive bonus section of resources to get and keep you on track!
- Author BiographyDR. THOMAS W. CLARK is a four time best-selling author and highly sought after bariatric surgeon. He has performed over 4,500 weight loss procedures and is one of the elite few board certified surgeons who is also board certified in bariatric medicine. Dr. Clark is passionate about helping people add life to their years through effective weight loss and wellness programs that ensure long term success. Dr. Clark is the founder of the Center for Weight Loss Success located in Newport News, VA. Dr. Clark has created effective educational products that help his patients finally understand how to be successful for life. His comprehensive surgical and non-surgical programs attract patients from in and around the United States For weight loss surgery patients, this includes a 12 month step-by-step educational program called Weight Management University for Weight Loss Surgery . Additional programs include My Weight Loss Academy (www.MyWeightLossAcademy.com) and Losing Weight USA (www.LosingWeightUSA.com) Dr. Clark and his passionate staff of professionals also offers free weekly podcasts, tips sheets, recipes and a convenient smart phone app for clients to track their success. His comprehensive surgical and non-surgical programs attract patients from in and around the United States. DAWN REESE, PhD. is a Clinical Psychologist specializing in Health Psychology. For the last 12 years, she has helped thousands of bariatric surgery clients prepare for surgery and navigate the journey following surgery. In this book, she provides insights into the effects stress can have for the bariatric patient. She provides effective ways to help cope with the stress so it does not sabotage your weight loss journey.
- Author(s)Dawn Reese Phd,Thomas W Clark MD
- PublisherAdriel Publishing
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdriel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byKarol H Clark Rn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.