Back on the Career Track: A Guide for Stay-At-Home Moms Who Want to Return to Work by Carol Fishman Cohen, Vivian Steir Rabin (Paperback / softback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionWomen revolutionized the workforce by entering professions in record numbers, but many stepped off the career track to care for their families. Now, these same women are forging new career paths by proving that they can return to challenging, meaningful careers after a break, and so can you. Back on the Career Track shows you how they are doing it and helps you learn from their successes and challenges. Step-by-step exercises, inspiring stories, sample resumes, and resource lists round out this engaging, well-researched look at when, how, and why women are returning to work after career breaks of a few months or many years. It offers the perfect first step and a handy resource to regularly reference as you successfully relaunch your own career. Visit them at WWW.iRELAUNCH.COM. Follow them on Twitter WWW.TWITTER.COM/iRELAUNCH For those who say you can't go back, this book is the definitive rebuttal. -BusinessWeek Cohen and Rabin have hit the nail on the head with this thorough, well-written, step-by-step relaunch guide for stay-at-home moms. -Library Journal (starred review) This is a must-read before filling out any job applications, and it will become your go-to resource each step of the way. -Mom Central Book Reviews Finally! A smart, practical, inspiring guide for moms looking to get back to paid work-without losing their minds. -Leslie Morgan Steiner, editor of Mommy Wars
- Author BiographyCAROL FISHMAN COHEN AND VIVIAN STEIR RABIN are the co-founders of career reentry programming company iRelaunch. iRelaunch has helped hundreds of women and men on career break return to the workforce through its programs, events, and content for employers, universities, organizations, and individuals. iRelaunch's signature product is the iRelaunch Return to Work Conference, held in major U.S. cities and in London. Cohen and Rabin are frequent speakers on the career reentry topic and are regularly quoted in the national press. Cohen and Rabin are both Harvard Business School graduates and relaunchers themselves; between them, they have nine kids and they each returned to work after multi-year career breaks before writing Back on the Career Track and starting iRelaunch. They understand each phase of the relaunch process first hand. Cohen's return to investment firm Bain Capital after 11 years out of the full time workforce is documented in a Harvard Business School case study about professional career reentry. Carol and Vivian can be reached at info@iRelaunch.com.
- Author(s)Carol Fishman Cohen,Vivian Steir Rabin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.