All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an employability skills book written for those looking for a job or seeking to change their careers. The sections of the book are meant to portray that looking for a job is a process. Section A details an understanding why organisations exist, what they are, and the role people play inside such entities. More important in this section is the kwledge that any type of organisation will be made up of people. And that all organisations have objectives which they want to achieve, the primary one being Profitability. The section also includes, good qualities of employees that organisations or employers in general look for in a candidate. SECTION B - Builds on section A with the imparting of interpersonal skills. These skills include Communication with the understanding that wherever people are, you need to have good interpersonal skills without which it might be difficult to sustain ones work relationships and by default ones employment. This section also discusses; Discipline at the workplace, Counseling at work and conflict. Section C is meant to make people aware what CVs are and how to compile one. It is use carrying a document that you do t kw. The importance of selecting a suitable type and style of C.V. is highlighted in the section. Section D is meant to teach people job-searching techniques and also make them aware of their own capabilities/skills to match with desired jobs. Section E is on interview techniques and selection methods in general. It extends to outline what people who have secured a job should expect on their first day at work.
- Author(s)Charles Leyman Kachitsa
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.