All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGo Back to the Future with this hardcover ruled journal inspired by the hit movie trilogy. Celebrate the beloved Back to the Future film trilogy with this hardcover ruled journal. Regarded as one of the greatest film series of all time, the three Back to the Future movies have left an indelible mark on pop culture, inspiring and entertaining generations of movie lovers around the world. Featuring iconic imagery from the films, this stunning hardcover journal captures the iconic look and feel of the trilogy and will be a must-have item for fans. With sturdy construction and sewn binding, this journal lies flat, and the 192 lined, acid-free pages of high-quality heavy stock paper take both pen and pencil nicely to invite a flow of inspiration. All this, plus a ribbon placeholder, elastic closure, and 4.5 x 7.5 inch back pocket, perfect for holding photographs and mementos.
- Author BiographyInsight Editions is a publisher focused on creating superlative illustrated books on photography, music, and popular culture. Lavishly produced and visually stimulating, every volume from Insight is dedicated to the skillful interplay of word and image. The books produced are unique works that combine the highest quality print production values with the time-honored traditions of publishing and rich subject matter. Elegant and informative, books from Insight showcase the best of art and photography in exquisite presentations of the bookmaker's craft.
- Author(s)Insight Editions
- PublisherInsight Editions
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.57
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.05
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.22
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.53
- AU $13.34Trending at AU $24.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.