All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIt was always expected that Lachie Sinclair and his brothers would one day take over the family property, Kamilaroi. But when tragedy strikes, Lachlan blames his father and angrily reunces any future for him at Kamilaroi. Moving to the city, Lachie joins the police force and quickly rises through the ranks. But after being injured in a gunfight he decides to go out on his own as a private investigator. When a wealthy society woman asks Lachie to lead the search for her missing daughter, he reluctantly agrees. Early indications are that the woman's captors are hiding her in the Pilliga region, meaning Lachie must return to his roots in order to try and save her life...
- Author BiographyTony Parsons is a bestselling writer of rural Australian novels. He is the author The Call of the High Country, Return to the High Country, Valley of the White Gold and Silver in the Sun. Tony has worked as a sheep and wool classer, journalist, news editor, rural commentator, consultant to major agricultural companies and is an award-winning breeder of animals and poultry.
- Author(s)Tony Parsons
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight249 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom
Most relevant reviews
- arabgirl0101 May, 2015by
Bloody awesome read
Awesome story as usual..love the fact it is set in Australia. I read anything/everything I can that is written by Tony Parsons.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.