All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBackpacker Magazine's Outdoor Survival informs readers about how to build a shelter; start a fire; find or prepare drinkable water; navigate when lost; find food, and other important skill to survive and stay alive. This handy pocket-sized guide is 96 pages, includes two popouts, and incorporates color photos, charts, and illustrations as needed throughout the interior.
- Author BiographyMolly Absolon is a former NOLS instructor, an environmental educator, and outdoor writer. She is the author of the Backpacker Magazine Core Skills books Campsite Cooking, Trailside Navigation, Trailside First Aid, and Outdoor Survival.
- Author(s)Molly Absolon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/05/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBackpacker Magazine Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight7 g
- Width129 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.