All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the deserts near the U.S./Mexico border to the pine tree forests along the Mogollon Rim, and back to the west coast, where the Colorado River runs its wild course, Arizona resident Jackie Dishner is your guide to all the wonders this state has to offer. Arizona's quirks, colors, spectacular landscapes, and serene spots set the tone as you explore the Grand Canyon State. Dishner will introduce you to old-timers, take you inside Native American ruins, and share the stunning vistas to be found if you venture off the beaten path. You'll find adventures you'll never forget on every page.
- Author BiographyAuthor and public speaker Jackie Dishner writes from her home office overlooking the Tapatio Cliffs in Phoenix, Arizona, where she rides her Trek up and down canal banks and bike paths. Dishner is a frequent contributor to Arizona Highway, HGTV.com, US Airways Magazine, and many other publications.
- Author(s)Jackie Dishner
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBackroads & Byways
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note30 b/w illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.