All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBordered on the east by picturesque bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River and to the west by the Loess Hills stretched out along the Missouri River, you'll find tucked among the swaths of corn a slower pace of life. From historic sites and charming villages to world-class dining, Michael Ream provides a set of travel itineraries for exploring all aspects of the state. More than 100 full-color photos bring these varied venues to life.
- Author BiographyMichael Ream is the author of several guidebooks and numerous articles. He lives in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Author(s)Michael Ream
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBackroads & Byways
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.