All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Wilkes Booth is kwn for one thing--assassinating America's sixteenth president, Abe Lincoln. But what don't we kw? Who helped him--and who tried to stop him? Thomas A. Bogar reveals a thrilling narrative behind the cast and crew of Ford's Theatre and their relations with the infamous actor in Backstage at the Lincoln Assassination.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Bogar holds a Ph.D. in Theatre History/Criticism/Literature from Louisiana State University. He has taught theatre for forty years, most recently at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia and Hood College in Frederick, Maryland. He is also the author of John E. Owens (2002), American Presidents Attend the Theatre (2006), and numerous journal articles. He has served as a judge for Washington, D.C.'s Helen Hayes Theatre Awards, and lives in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Bogar
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content NoteB&W photos
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementFirst Trade Paper Edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.