All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Book Award winner Maurice Kenny has long been a major voice in Native American literature. In this collection, he writes of such little-kwn and controversial issues as the gay tradition in Native American history and looks at how his Mohawk background has impacted on his own writing.
- Author BiographyMaurice Kenny is visiting professor at the State University of New York at Potsdam. He lives in Saranac Lake in New York State's Adirondack Mountains.
- Author(s)Maurice Kenny
- PublisherWhite Pine Press
- Date of Publication17/04/1997
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBuffalo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Pine Press
- Weight225 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.