Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionEven a small backyard tucked behind the house can blossom brilliantly with room for lounging, cooking, dining, playing, and working. Offering a mix of down-to-earth advice and artistic ideas, along with 18 detailed blueprints to guide you, designer David Stevens shows how to unlock your garden's extraordinary possibilities. Breathtaking photographs display an international array of inventive, exquisite garden solutions, from built-in barbecues and tree seats to rill waterfalls and arbors. Everything is demystified, from dividing the space to the last stages of planting.
- Author BiographyDavid Stevens is an influential garden designer, writer, and broadcaster. He is the winner of eleven gold medals at the Chelsea Flower Show, author of 20 books, and the creator and host of numerous television and radio programs.Jerry Harpur is an award-winning photographer of gardens and plants. His work has appeared in many books and magazines, including <i>Architectural Digest</i> and <i>House & Garden</i>.
- Author(s)Dr David Stevens
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date29/12/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight640 g
- Width245 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Photographer(s)Jerry Harpur
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.