Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionComposting allows you to do something for the part of the Earth you live with day by day: your own back garden. Backyard Composting follows basic values, such as putting things where they belong and t making a mess. Composting at home reduces your personal volume of rubbish, conserves water, increases plant growth, replaces the need for toxic chemical fertilizers and pesticides, and is also fun. With this little book you can learn how easy it is to: START Discusses all types of composting bins and how to build your own bin from scrap materials. MAINTAIN Includes easy-to-make 'hot recipes', time-saving tips and a troubleshooting chart. USE Save money by making your own free fertilizer at home from leaves, grass and kitchen scraps.
- Author(s)John Roulac
- PublisherUIT Cambridge
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- Place of PublicationTotnes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreen Earth Books (an Imprint of Green Books)
- Content Notephotographs, line drawings
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.