Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition fills the need for an up-to-date comprehensive book on the biological aspects of the bacterial taxa which cause disease in fish. Since the 3rd edition was published in 1999, much has changed in the control of disease of farmed and wild fish. This book analyses all the new information, including that on new pathogens and new developments on long established diseases, such as furunculosis and vibriosis. Consideration is given to all of the bacterial taxa which have at some time been reported as fish pathogens, whether they are secondary invaders of already damaged tissue or serious, primary pathogens.
- Author(s)Brian Austin,Dawn Austin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleSpringer-Praxis Books
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1457 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.