All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionNathe and Addie Watson are that the Hooper-Watson Feud might still be fermenting. Nathe thinks it's due to Bad Blood. Bad Blood--the fact that a person is bad because of his or her blood line. Is that possible? The struggle involves Glee Hooper, his wife's nephew, which hides activity in the mountains that's illegal. Their daughter, Lottie, has become an object of a bet that is meant to revenge the Watson family. Can Lottie survive her marriage? Is there anyone that can intervene and save her? The Hooper and Watson families struggle with mistrust and betrayal. Can you settle debts involving blood, or do one of the two families need to escape from the mountains to stop the fighting?
- Author BiographyAnn Robbins Phillips is an established, award winning writer with Bad Blood being the second in the Revenge series. She bases her historical fiction loosely on her genealogy. She is an avid geneaologist and embraces both good and bad aspects of her families heritage. We often fail to advance in our personal growth until we confront and put to rest the ghosts of our past. She states with personal decisiveness.
- Author(s)Ann Robbins Phillips
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.