All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn a brand-new standalone tale, Mary Monroe delivers her most thought-provoking missive yet. Seth Garrett is out to prove he's the most successful member of his family. When he meets Rachel McNeal, he thinks that she is the perfect person to help him do so. Why? She's willing to finance his dreams. When Rachel's financial situation changes, Seth quickly dumps her and moves on to the next. Steady and sensible, Rachel had thought Seth was the man of her dreams. When she discovers why he dumped her she begins steadily, sensibly planning her long-term payback.
- Author BiographyMary Monroe, the daughter of sharecroppers, is the author of the award-winning and New York Times bestselling God series that includes God Don't Like Ugly and God Don't Make No Mistakes, among other novels. The winner of the PEN/Oakland Josephine Miles Award, Mary Monroe currently lives in Oakland, California, and loves to hear from her readers via e-mail at AuthorAuthor5409@aol.com.
- Author(s)Mary Monroe
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight429 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.