All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZack Carter works long hours as an emergency room physician in Boulder, and he's got time for romance. Besides, he doesn't trust women. His engagement to his high school sweetheart ended when he found her in bed with ather man. He kws better than to open himself up again. But the first time he sees Brooke Adler, she practically takes his breath away. When Brooke Adler's mother ends up in the hospital, the last thing in the world Brooke expects to find is love. But when Dr. Zackary Carter walks into the cafeteria, she thinks she might have found her own personal Doctor McDreamy. Zack and Brooke meet again in the popular Pearl Street Mall in downtown Boulder and sparks fly. Now he can't seem to stop thinking about her. But Brooke can't seem to get past the fact that males have been choosing her flamboyant twin over her since they were six-years-old. Can she expect anything different from the handsome doctor? Bad Case of Lovin' You is the second book in Anita Louise's contemporary romance series, The Adlers-a large family who are t only very attractive, but kind and considerate as well. The combination of sexy men and strong, spirited women, makes for a captivating and compelling read. If you like Bella Andre, Jill Shalvis or Jessica Gray, you'll enjoy spending some time in the spectacular Colorado Rockies as each of the Adlers finds true love while tackling some interesting issues ... like child and spousal abuse, physical disabilities, identity theft, and more.
- Author BiographyAnita's husband comes from a large and loving family of nine children, and they were the inspiration for the Adler Family Series. She's always been an avid reader of love stories, and her passion for romance found another outlet when she discovered how much fun it was to write about her own smart and sexy heroes and heroines. She's also an ardent and devoted student of personal development. Weaving in life changing principles that empower and inspire readers are important aspects of all of her books.
- Author(s)Anita Louise
- PublisherCandlelite Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlelite Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angie Crawford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.