All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionBAD, LIKE JESSE JAMES tells the amazingly true story of a massively corrupt federal ATF agent who operated out of Detroit, in the mid-1970s. This ATF agent ordered killings, ran Detroit's heroin trade, committed armed robbery, fraud, extortion, he sold stolen guns and explosives to criminals, he plotted to rob a Brinks truck, and he even threatened to blow up Detroit Airport unless he was paid $1,000,000. And he did this, for years, under the se of Detroit police, and the ATF. He was even awarded Agent of the Month. BAD, LIKE JESSE JAMES also tells how the dogged determination of two brilliant ATF Inspectors eventually brought the very bad man to justice. Bad? Hell, he was t just bad... He was BAD, LIKE JESSE JAMES.
- Author BiographyJIM YOAKUM has been a professional writer for over thirty years. He is the author of five non-fiction books and the screenwriter of three produced films. He has contributed articles to numerous magazines, websites and periodicals including Rolling Stone, The Onion and Goldmine. He is also former writing partners with the late Graham Chapman of Monty Python and is Curator of the Graham Chapman Archives. He is also a professional musician. Some of his writing can be seen at thearchivest.wordpress.com.
- Author(s)MR Jim Yoakum
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.