Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionBefore Yummy Mummies and Slummy Mummies, before the Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, before we wondered How She Does It, there was The Bad Mother's Handbook. Hundreds of thousands of readers lived a year in the life of Charlotte, Karen and Nan as they struggled with becoming mothers for the first time. And w they are back. Certainly older, probably t wiser, and definitely as hilariously catastrophic as before. For all those who have asked How to Be a Woman, here is How To Be...A Bad Mother.
- Author BiographyKate Long is the author of The Bad Mother's Handbook, Swallowing Grandma, Queen Mum, The Daughter Game, Mothers and Daughters. She was born and raised in Lancashire and lives with her husband and two sons in Shropshire. Visit her website www.katelongbooks.com
- Author(s)Kate Long
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.