Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.16Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrimstad, North Dakota. A place people used to be from - but were never headed to - has struck oil. As pipelines snake across the prairie, oil flows out and men and money flow in. And with them, comes crime. North Dakota's new oil capital has a serious law and order problem and newly qualified detective Cassie Dewell has just been appointed its deputy sheriff. Twelve-year-old Kyle Westergaard is one of Grimstad's paperboys. Kyle has been written off as the 'slow' kid, but he has dreams deeper than anyone can imagine - he wants to get out of town, take care of his alcoholic mother, and give them a better life. While delivering newspapers, he witnesses a car accident and w has money and a lot of white powder in his possession. With the temperature dropping to 30 degress below and a gang war heating up, Cassie fears she might be in over her head. The key to it all will come in the most unlikely form: an undersized boy on a bike who keeps showing up where he doesn't belong.
- Author BiographyC.J. BOX is the winner of the Anthony Award, Prix Calibre 38 (France), the Macavity Award, the Gumshoe Award, the Barry Award, and the Edgar Award. He is also a New York Times bestseller. He lives in Wyoming.
- Author(s)C. J. Box
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCassie Dewel
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width145 mm
- Height228 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUK Airports ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.