All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing handbags from well-kwn fashion designers as well as up-and-coming new talent, this compact edition showcases the most exciting and invative handbag designers from across the globe, including Chanel, Phillip Lim, Dolce & Gabbana and Marc Jacobs. Bag is beautifully illustrated with specially commissioned photographs, alongside original sketches and look book images, to reflect the rich and diverse range of bag design. Certain bag styles have achieved iconic status and are copied the world over, each with its own instantly recognisable name. Seeking to understand the creative processes behind these covetable handbags, the book also includes an informed and considered commentary on the style and technique of each designer and brand featured.
- Author BiographySue Huey is a former Head of Footwear and Accessories at Worth Global Style Network. She previously worked as footwear and accessories designer for a leading international fashion house. She is the author of two books: New Shoes and Bag, both published by Laurence King. Susie Draffan is a writer and trends consultant at Worth Global Style Network who specialises in street trend photography and analysis, of which accessories is a major part.
- Author(s)Sue Huey,Susie Draffan
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleMini
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width154 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.