All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionHolly Gayr, a forty-year-old widow, tells her daughter that the only way she'll date again is if Prince Charming kcks her door down. When Charlie Prince, a handsome divorcee, kcks on Holly's door, it seems like the beginning of a fairy tale. However, the baggage created by Holly and Charlie's teenage daughters stifles their budding relationship.
- Author BiographySpurred by the gritty Miami sand in her shoes, Shelia Bolt Rudesill traveled the world in a complicated search for a simple life. For forty-five years as a pediatric nurse she dedicated her professional life to the wellbeing of children and acquired a tremendous empathy for those burdened with unreasonable hardships. Pieced together from her experiences, her stories are both gut-wrenching and triumphantly joyful. Shelia admits to a weakness for dry martinis, evening gowns, and dancing with cats.
- Author(s)Shelia Bolt Rudesill
- PublisherMoonstrike Press
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoonstrike Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBud Rudesill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.