Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating memoir presents moving vignettes of life on a ranch in rth-western New Mexico beginning early in the last century. Barbara Mallery tells the story of her family -- the Evon Z. Vogt family -- with insight, respect, fondness and humour, concentrating on the years between 1905 and 1986. She might have been writing about many families who lived the ranching life during that period in North-western New Mexico, but of course, each family's story is unique. The book is designed to resemble a colourful scrapbook with actual family photos, clippings, and other personal mementoes. It is illustrated with more than 30 historical photos that portray a land of enduring history and the people who walked it: Navajos, Hispanics, pioneering men and women who came to the Southwest from the Midwest and the East.
- Author(s)Barbara Vogt Mallery
- PublisherNew Mexico Magazine
- Date of Publication15/02/2004
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationSanta Fe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Mexico Magazine
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight650 g
- Width235 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.