All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepping & Racing Bugs & Buggies The VW Beetle is uniquely suited for off-road use. Its torsion-arm front suspension and lightweight engine and transaxle make it natural. It you didn't kw better, you'd think Dr. Ferdinand Porsche designed the Beetle to race the Baja. Veteran off-road racer, Jeff Hibbard, details the do's and don'ts of off-road preparation. Whether you build your car for recreation or full-race, this book has a plan for you. Avoid building a cosmetic off-road car. Learn what breaks and how to prevent it from breaking. Learn how to spend your off-road dollars wisely. This book is a must for sedan and buggy off-roaders alike!
- Author(s)Jeff Hibbard
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/1982
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight451 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.