All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents the easy-as-pie step-by-step instructions that are perfect for vice bakers, while the gorgeous designs provide inspiration for the more experienced sugarcrafter. It includes everything you need to create stunning (and tasty!) baked treats from start to finish, with a delicious range of cake and filling recipes. Each chapter has its own stylish presentation cake design, showing how you can display your whoopie pies for special occasions.
- Author BiographyJill Collins and Natalie Saville co-own and run London-based The Great Little Cake Company, specializing in creative wedding and celebration cakes. They have made cakes for celebrities, have been featured on TV and have appeared regularly in various wedding magazines. They have previously written Bake Me I'm Yours ... Whoopie Pies (Aug 2011) for David & Charles.
- Author(s)Jill Collins,Natalie Saville
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleBake Me, I'm Yours...
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width170 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jewz0005 Jan, 2012by
Tasty little book of treats.
What a delightful little book of treats. Very easy to follow recipes and the instructions on how to do the decorations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.