All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionBrands must build a new relationship with their customers and the culture they participate in. The old rule was to create safe, ordinary products and combine them with mass marketing. The new rule: create truly invative products and build the marketing right into them. Today, it's within the product itself that a brand has the most leverage with consumers. So where should companies start? They must take their brands back to their foundations and realize that the message is t the product, but that the product is the message. Authors Alex Bogusky and John Winsor have worked with some of the most important brands in today's marketplace, including American Express, Best Buy, Burger King, Coca-Cola, Google, Nike, Microsoft, Patagonia, and Toyota, utilizing the tools they discuss in this book. Writing in a swift, irreverent style, Bogusky and Winsor make readers feel like they are getting a front-row seat at a top-level marketing strategy session.
- Author BiographyAlex Bogusky is the chief creative insurgent at MDC Partners, the parent company of Crispin Porter + Bogusky advertising agency. He lives in Miami. John Winsor founded Victors & Spoils, the first ad agency built on crowdsourcing principles. He lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Alex Bogusky,John Winsor
- PublisherAgate Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAgate Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width127 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.