All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $16.35
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $43.82
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $12.48Trending at AU $16.25
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.66
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $26.95
About this product
- DescriptionFrom #1 bestselling culinary cozy mystery author Catherine Bruns comes the next delightfully delicious Cookies & Chance Mystery... Baker turned reluctant amateur sleuth, Sally Muccio's, finally found the happiness that's eluded her for years. She's in love with a great guy, her bakery is thriving, and w she and her best friend Josie Sullivan are gearing up to appear on the popular reality baking show, Cookie Crusades. But a visit from Sal's greedy ex-husband Colin, who's looking to cash in on the bakery's dough, changes everything. Within a few hours Sal's world-like the shop's original fortune cookies-is broken apart when Colin turns up dead, and her boyfriend's arrested for the crime. Now Sal's mixing it up with vengeful ex-inlaws, a suspicious new employee, slippery baking competitors, and a greasy mobster who'll stop at thing to collect on Colin's unpaid debt. Can Sal prove her man is incent in time? Or is she about to get baked herself? **Recipes Included!** The Cookies & Chance Mysteries: Tastes Like Murder (book #1) Baked to Death (book #2) A Spot of Murder (short story in the -Killer Beach Reads- collection) What critics are saying: -Catherine Bruns dishes up a deliciously devilish mystery with this feisty suspense story. This is a highly entertaining cozy mystery that would appeal to anyone who likes a little zaniness with their suspense. - -Night Owl Reviews, Top Pick! -I want to visit more with all of the quirky characters just to see what crazy and outrageous things they will do next!- -Fresh Fiction -The delightful whodunit kept me guessing until the end, and the tasty treats had my mouthwatering from start to finish! A fantastic culinary mystery in the vein of Joanne Fluke and Diane Mott Davidson!- -Gemma Halliday, New York Times & USA Today bestselling mystery author -Catherine Bruns has found a winning recipe for an exciting mystery mixed with a dash of humor and a heap of danger. Add in a little romance for spice, and you get one sweet reading treat.- -Mary Marks, bestselling author of the Quilting Mystery series.
- Author BiographyCatherine lives in Upstate New York with a male dominated household that consists of her very patient husband, three sons, two cats and dogs. She has wanted to be a writer since the age of eight when she wrote her own version of Cinderella (and fortunately Disney never sued). Catherine holds a B.A. and dual major in English and Performing Arts. She has worn several different hats over the years, including that of secretary, press release writer, newspaper reporter, real estate agent, and most recently auditor. In her spare time she enjoys traveling, shopping, and of course, a good book.
- Author(s)Catherine Bruns
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.