All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnbalanced hormones play havoc with women's lives and cause problems ranging from PMS and endometriosis to fibroids, breast cancer and mepausal problems. In BALANCE YOUR HORMONES Patrick Holford explains how, by making simple changes to your diet and lifestyle, you can restore the natural hormone balance in your body and return to a state of good, natural health. BALANCE YOUR HORMONES is packed with practical advice, backed up by the latest scientific research which continues to reveal new understanding of the role of food, nutrition and environment in hormonal health. The new chapters cover how hormones work; why hormonal problems are on the increase; what you can do to promote your own hormonal health; safe, natural strategies for restoring, maintaining and promoting your health; nutritional advice for preventing and overcoming problems associated with hormonal imbalance; and the problems associated with the synthetic hormones used in the Pill and HRT and how to overcome them naturally.
- Author BiographyPatrick Holford BSc, DipION, FBANT, NTCRP pioneers new approaches to health and nutrition. He is the founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition in London (Europe's leading training centre for nutritional therapists), is Chief Executive of the Food for the Brain Foundation and the author of over 30 books.
- Author(s)Kate Neil,Patrick Holford
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteIntegrated: 6, b/w
- Weight416 g
- Width219 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.