All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThere's only one you...and only so many hours in a day to attend to what's most important to you. This book gives you a time-tested method for attending to what really matters: family, friends, household chores, etc. Take control of your time by letting go of unnecessary tasks, eliminating procrastination and tapping into energy and motivation to balance your life.
- Author BiographyDelores Mason is a writer and life coach, living in Philadelphia, PA. She has over 14 years of experience in human resources and leadership development consulting. Her coaching practice, 2 Your Well-Being, helps individuals focus on developing their strengths to improve well-being and find balance in all aspects of their lives while nurturing the self.
- Author(s)Delores L Mason
- PublisherDelores Mason
- Date of Publication05/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelores Mason
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.