All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the understanding that the rider's seat is a dynamic balance in the horse's movement, this DVD gives in-depth advice for learning and applying effective and correct aids, from basic to more advanced work, and including a wide range of detailed suggestions for daily training at every level of riding. An ideal source of ideas for every rider and trainer.
- Author BiographySusanne von Dietze is a physiotherapist, riding instructor, and upper level dressage rider. Her background in physiotherapy enables her to understand the complex physical relationship essential between horse and rider.
- Author(s)Susanne Von Dietze
- PublisherTrafalgar Square
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationVT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Running Time43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.