Balanced Scorecard Strategy For Dummies by Charles Hannabarger, Peter Economy, Frederick Buchman (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.94Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, easy-to-understand guide to Balanced Scorecard for busy business leaders The Balanced Scorecard method is an analysis technique designed to translate an organization's mission and vision statement and overall business strategies into specific, quantifiable goals, and to monitor the organization's performance in achieving these goals. Much less techlogy driven then other analysis approaches, it analyzes an organization's overall performance in four regards: financial analysis, customer service, productivity and internal analysis, and employee growth and satisfaction. Balanced Scorecard Strategy For Dummies breaks down the basics of Balanced Scorecard in simple language with practical, Dummies-style guidance on getting it done. This book covers all the basics of Balanced Scorecard for busy executives and managers-and does it without the high price tag of most professional level Balanced Scorecard guides.
- Author BiographyChuck Hannabarger: Chuck (Tyler, Texas) is founder and president of PSI Associates, a business consulting and training firm founded in 1992 with headquarters in Tyler, Texas. As a business consultant, Chuck has consulted with many of the Fortune 100 companies and is recognized throughout the world for his work in the areas of Balanced Scorecards, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Business Process Reengineering and Project Management. Chuck's course on Project Management has been offered at UC Berkeley, Pepperdine University, San Diego State University, and Michigan State University, to name a few. He received his BSBA and his MBA in technology management from the University of Phoenix. Rick Buchman: Rick, who lives in Woodland Hills, CA, has worked with many of the Fortune 100 companies for over 20 years, as both an organizational member of executive management, and as an external consultant, in designing, developing, and implementing operational excellence and continuous improvement programs worldwide. He received his bachelor's degree in mathematics from Western Illinois University, his MBA in business from California Coast University in Santa Ana, CA, and has completed all but the dissertation for his PhD in management as well. Currently, Rick is working as a consultant with several major global clients toward designing and implementing their continuous improvement programs, focusing on lean leadership and improving the flow of value to deliver products and services to their customers worldwide. Peter Economy: Peter is Associate Editor for the award-winning magazine Leader to Leader, Senior Consultant for The Jana Matthews Group, a member of the National Advisory Council of the Creativity Connection of the Arts and Business Council of Americans for the Arts, and bestselling coauthor of The SAIC Solution: How We Built an $8 Billion Employee-Owned Technology Company, as well as Managing For Dummies, The Management Bible, Enterprising Nonprofits: A Toolkit for Social Entrepreneurs, Writing Children's Books For Dummies, and many others.
- Author(s)Charles Hannabarger,Frederick Buchman,Peter Economy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.