All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions ranging from academic and professional theorists and policy developers to independent social workers, this book explores the development of family-centred services, the processes by which they are implemented, problems in the field, and prospects for the future.
- Author BiographyElaine Walton is associate professor and director of the School of Social Work at Brigham Young University. Patricia Sandau-Beckler is associate professor of social work at New Mexico State University. Marc Mannes is director of research and evaluation for Search Institute, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2001
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note6 line cuts
- Weight544 g
- Width162 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byElaine Walton,Marc Mannes,Patricia Sandau-Beckler
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.