Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is an anthology of poetry spanning twenty years experience of obstacles and challenges on the polarised continuum of recovery. The never ending journey is illustrated through poetry demonstrating high points in recovery, low points and when an equilibrium has been reached. The book gives an insight as to the emotions, feelings and expressions that have been suppressed as a consequence of becoming a service user, being 'other than', the acceptable rm. The poetry is written from a personal perspective, bearing in mind the experiences of other service users I have had the good fortune to meet.
- Author(s)Christine Khisa
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight105 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.