All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionModern rotating machinery, particularly turbomachinery, is frequently being designed to operate at higher speeds than in the past. Consequently, there is an increased need to balance high-speed rotors. The purpose of this book is to provide the engineering student or practicing engineer with a single, complete reference on high-speed rotor balancing. To this end, a detailed analytical background and practical application procedures are presented for each of the principal high-speed rotor balancing methods, i.e. modal balancing, influence coefficient balancing and the Unified Balancing Approach. This information is supplemented and supported through a presentation of the theoretical development of synchrous rotor vibration and a brief overview of rigid rotor balancing techniques and machines. This is the first time this material is available in a single, concise volume, together with detailed descriptions of application procedures.
- Author(s)Mark S. Darlow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight323 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.