All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionIt is summer 1774 and Myles Balfour sets sail for Saint Domingue. His ship and her crew become the target of evil more dire than he could ever imagine. In this remote French colony. a heartless plantation ecomy, a seething population of rebellious slaves live under a crushing burden of forced labor. Balfour's ship Gansett is short handed and her crew forced to fight to the death to protect their unique cargo. Pressured by political intrigue and diabolical schemes, Myles must come up with imaginative strategies to protect his men and his ship. While navigating the perils threatening his ship and cargo, Myles finds himself irresistibly drawn to the charms of a young widow and the exotic beauty of a voudou mambo. Follow Balfour's newest adventure in the most foreign of countries as he and his crew battle pirates and a plot to take their priceless cargo. Myles is happiest when at sea, but this voyage tests all of his skills as a mariner and a man.
- Author(s)D Allen Miles
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.