Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.95+ AU $11.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Australians, Bali is easily the best kwn and most frequently visited island of Indonesia. It is thus surprising that Bali: island of the gods is the first comprehensive exhibition of Balinese art to be held on this continent. Drawn exclusively from the Gallery's rich and varied holdings, it showcases some of the most exciting sculptures, paintings, textiles and manuscripts in our Indonesian collection. Together these works demonstrate the brilliance and dynamism of the only remaining Hindu culture in the Southeast Asian region.
- Author(s)Robyn Maxwell
- PublisherNational Gallery of Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationParkes, ACT
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNational Gallery of Australia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width225 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.