All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionA superb visual celebration of the timeless and increasingly popular architecture and interior design of Bali.
- Author Biography<b><i>Gianni Francione</b></i> is an architect from Turin, North Italy, who has livedin Bali for over 20 years. He is inspired by tribal art and the vernacular architectural tradition of Indonesia, and has designed countless tropical homes.
- Author(s)Gianni Francione
- PublisherPeriplus Editions (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2001
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintPeriplus Editions (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Content Notecol
- Weight1066 g
- Width255 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byLuca Invernizzi Tettoni
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.