All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Bali, what you see - sekala - is a colorful world of ceremony, ritual, dance, and drama. What you don't see -niskala - is the doctrine underlying the pageants, the code underlying the rites, and the magic underlying the dance. Bali: Sekala and Niskala explores both tangibles and intangibles in the realm of Balinese religion, ritual and performing arts.
- Author BiographyFred Eiseman's 28 years of experiences in Bali and his love of Balinese culture prompted him to write this book.
- Author(s)Fred B. Eiseman
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication11/01/2010
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight376 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.