Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $219.06+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing scholarly attention on a little kwn area of Europe, the book brings together analysts with an insider's view to examine the short and long-term challenges facing the region, the intricate relationship between politics and ecomics and the irrelevance of quick fixes in the postwar reform of Southeast Europe.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2001
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDaniel Daianu,Thanos Veremis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.