All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is changing rapidly. The global ecomic crisis has called into question the political decisions that have been made by all countries for decades and has led to a re-formulation of tools and aims. Adjustments to the new situation are necessary and entail considerable ecomic and social costs. The Balkan and Black Sea area is an important reference point for the European and global ecomy. Accordingly, the study of the ecomic development in the area is of great interest, engaging politicians and scientists alike. Under this framework, the matter of the relation between the area's countries and the E.U., the role of the banking system and the importance of the primary sector of the ecomy as an important developmental factor for the countries' ecomies are of great importance.
- Author BiographyAnastasios Karasavvoglou is a professor in economics, is the editor in chief of the International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research and the president of the annual International Conference The Economies of Balkan and Eastern Europe Countries in the changed world . He has published many books and papers regarding immigration, regional development and labour market. Persefoni Polychronidou holds a PhD in Mathematics, has scientific interests in data analysis, in discrete transforms and realization of algorithms for fast processing data. She is assistant editor of the International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research and has published several papers regarding empirical economic data.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContributions to Economics
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Notebiography
- Weight441 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAnastasios G. Karasavvoglou,Persefoni Polychronidou
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.