All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe states and peoples of Southeastern Europe have been divided by wars over the twentieth century, but they have since worked to re-establish themselves into the European mainstream. This timely new edition has been revised, updated and expanded in the light of the latest scholarship and recent events. John R. Lampe w offers a comprehensive assessment of the full century from the Sarajevo assassination in 1914 through to EU membership and developments up to the present day.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Lampe is Emeritus Professor of History at the University of Maryland, College Park, USA. He is the author of Yugoslavia as History: Twice There Was a Country and co-author of Embracing Democracy in the Western Balkans: From Postconflict Struggles toward European Integration.
- Author(s)John Lampe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight573 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.