All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis professional horticulture reference, which has been in print continuously since 1932, is fully revised and updated in this new edition. Based on real-life experiences from industry professionals including growers and equipment and greenhouse manufacturers, the presented information covers all aspects of greenhouse equipment--the structures themselves, benches, irrigation, curtains, environmental controls, machination, and the greenhouse as a retail facility. The most recent developments in greenhouse evolution are discussed, as are the varieties of available greenhouse structures, from freestanding and gutter-connected greenhouses to shade houses and open-roof greenhouses. Information on the business side of managing a greenhouse is provided, including how to market products and how to operate a retail store from a greenhouse.
- Author BiographyChris Beytes is the editor of 'GrowerTalks' magazine. He operated a greenhouse business for 15 years and possesses a clear understanding of how the business works from a grower's standpoint. He lives in South Elgin, Illinois.
- PublisherBall Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- Place of PublicationSt Charles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBall Publishing
- Content Note285 b/w photos
- Weight686 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byChris Beytes
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.