All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis cornerstone of the World of Art series is a succinct, vivid and authoritative guide to the rich history of western dance in all its incarnations from 16th-century court ballet to the genre-shattering contortions of 21st-century theatrical dance. Updated for the new millennium to feature the latest styles, performers and techlogy, this third edition reaffirms its status as the essential introduction to the subject.
- Author BiographyDance historian and author Susan Au was an archivist, dance historian and writer; James Rutter is a freelance arts critic and former lecturer based in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Susan Au
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleWorld of Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note149 illustrations, 29 in colour
- Weight490 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Revised byJim Rutter
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.