All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionLet's see.... you just got paid and w you're out of cash wondering where your money went. If you are like many Americans, you do t have a budget. Having a budget and understanding where your money goes is a part of your foundation to success. Are you ready to understand how to create a budget? Understand the major components of budgeting? Are you aware of what you are spending your money on and how to reduce or even eliminate certain spending habits? Your favorite financial educator, Angel Radcliffe, brings you practical techniques you can put into action, allowing you to increase your savings while continuing the journey towards financial freedom. Ballin' On A Budget will help you embrace the author's concept Just Because You Have The Money, Doesn't Mean You Should Spend It. Laced with savings tips, you will learn how to live life enjoying the finer things in a cost effective manner in addition to being budget conscious. Ballin' On A Budget provides worksheets & challenges to empower you financially! Join us as we show you how to change your financial situation in as little as 21 days with our 21 day budget challenge. You will learn how to develop a budget using the 3 budget components & understand the smart money decisions involved in saving & purchasing while on a budget.
- Author BiographyAngel Radcliffe, MBA is a Public Speaker, Author, Motivator & Entrepreneur. She holds an MBA in finance from Strayer University & has 10+ years in Corporate America in the areas of; Finance, Accounting & Technology. She is the owner of CAS Consultants, a boutique consulting firm in Dallas, TX focusing on 'Empowering Entrepreneurs Through Financial Management'. A continued advocate of philanthropy, Ms. Radcliffe is always finding a way to give back to the community, she is currently entering into her 8th consecutive year on the Board of Directors for a local non-profit as Finance Chair & is driven towards starting a non-profit in the near future. Ms. Radcliffe is a recipient of the National Financial Educators Award & is dedicated to educating the community on Financial Literacy - Credit & Budget Management for consumers & Small Business Finance.
- Author(s)Angel Radcliffe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.