All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>It s the BIGGEST baseball mystery yet at the WORLD SERIES!</b> Red Sox versus Cubs. Game five. It looks like Mike and Kate are about to watch the Cubs win it all. But then someone starts messing with the team ruining equipment, getting Cubs players in trouble, and even stirring up an old baseball curse. Now the Red Sox are coming back! Who will win the ultimate baseball trophy? And can Mike and Kate make sure it s won fair and square? Ballpark Mysteries are the all-star matchup of fun sleuthing and baseball action, perfect for readers of Ron Roy s A to Z Mysteries and Matt Christopher s sports books, and younger siblings of Mike Lupica fans. Each Ballpark Mystery also features Dugout Notes, with amazing baseball facts.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Kelly is a former Little League right fielder. These days, he can often be found enjoying a game at a major-league park. He is also the author of the MVP series and <i>Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse.</i> He lives near Boston s Fenway Park with his wife, two sons, and his dog. Visit BallparkMysteries.com for the latest news.
- Author(s)David A Kelly
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStepping Stone Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Meyers
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.