All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.30
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis photo-documentary of Baltimore graffiti writers tags, or specially styled signatures, features the widest range of such artwork ever compiled. In one of the most staggering local graffiti compendiums available, photographs taken between 2011 and 2014 highlight the myriad variations of tags and throw-ups the most active Baltimore graffiti artists have produced. Discover what makes Maryland's largest city stand apart from other graffiti communities by having a close look at 126 artist collages and over 4,000 images total. Four years worth of blood, sweat, and tears went into amassing a complete spectrum of Charm Citys graffiti writers in active hotspots, reaching beyond the citys borders into Baltimore County. Experience this urban landscape as many graffiti artists have through collages crammed with as many as 40 or more tag examples, as well as some rare views of the decaying underbelly of the Baltimore area.
- Author BiographyMichael Sachse grew up in the Baltimore area and remains a resident to this day. After graduating from MICA he began documenting graffiti in order to preserve a part of its colorful history.
- Author(s)Michael Sachse
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note4000+ colour photos
- Weight1972 g
- Width305 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.