All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionA brutally honest and entertaining expose about cyber dating. You won't want to put this one down! Love is like the game of golf. Sometimes you get a bogie. You will settle for par. If you are lucky, you will get a birdie or an eagle. But the ultimate is the hole in one. I am searching for my Hole In One! I have been divorced two years. Being online gave me an opportunity to meet many interesting people. Reading about my experiences will provide a new insight into the online dating world. I am eager and willing to share my experiences with the same vigor and passion in which I experienced them. There are a lot of baby boomers single again for the first time in decades. Reading my book will provide you with information on how to date on-line. Perhaps many of you can relate to similar experiences. If you choose to sit at home on the couch or in your bed, behind the computer screen, you don't kw what adventures you may miss! Get out there! Have some fun! Take a road trip! Dance!
- Author BiographySandy Gowers was born in Tuscumbia, Alabama in 1963. She was born to a poor, southern family. Her mom became ill when she was 14 and she had to go to work to support her family. Sandy could have become a statistic, but chose to get out of the lifestyle that she was born into. Through hard work and dedication, and a drive to do better, she worked her way through college and graduated cum laude from the University of North Alabama in 1991. She has worked as an Accountant in the housing authority industry for over 25 years and is dedicated to her profession. She is not a stereotypical accountant. She knows when to be serious and devoted to the job, but also knows how to let her hair down and have a little fun. Life isn't all about work. She works hard and she plays hard! Sandy has three beautiful children of which she is very proud. She takes pride in the job she has done as a Mother and continues to strive daily to guide her children to have the same drive that she possesses. Sandy's theme song is I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack. She has told her children this is the song she wants sang at her funeral because it symbolizes who she is. Enjoy life to the fullest! Dance!
- Author(s)Sandy Gowers
- PublisherSandy Gowers
- Date of Publication11/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSandy Gowers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.