All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionCan their love survive two very different cultures?</p>Lily Walsh has never imagined anything like America. From supermarkets and swimsuits to the way women look men directly in the eye, she's baffled by this strange new land. Raised in a remote Asian village by her disciplinarian father, 24-year-old Lily is thrilled to visit her brother Jeff in Hawaii--until Jeff is called away on urgent business.</p>Left in the care of Jeff's best friend, Gabe Kapaia, and his family, Lily discovers the paradise of Oahu's rth side at the Kapaia Resort. But she walks a fine line between two worlds. Can she embrace her new experiences without breaking her promise t to shame her missionary father? When Lily finds herself falling for Gabe, her heart is torn. Will her upbringing force her to make the difficult choice between true love and family hor?</p>
- Author BiographyLori Wick is a multifaceted author of Christian fiction. As comfortable writing period stories as she is penning contemporary works, Lori's books (more than6 million in print) vary widely in location and time period. Lori's faithful fans consistently put her series and standalone works on the bestseller lists. Lori and her husband, Bob, live with their swiftly growing family in the Midwest.
- Author(s)Lori Wick
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.