All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an excellent source for teachers to expose their students to what life might be like if they were a child living in a small village in Laos.
- Author BiographyThe author spent his childhood on a cattle, wheat and alfalfa ranch in Washington State. After graduation from college, he traveled extensively during more than 30 years as an officer in the U.S. Army. His duty posts included Germany, Panama, Korea and Vietnam. Upon retirement he has worked at various endeavors and currently travels with his backpack approximately three months each year, primarily to Southeast Asia countries. He has been married more than fifty years to his high school sweetheart and has four children and seven grandchildren and step grandchildren.
- Author(s)Johnny Nuo
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.