All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake charming, funny, and sophisticated creations with bananas. This fun series is for the wide audience that handles food: cooks eager to advance their food presentation skills; parents who would like to engage their children in a fun activity and make fruit and vegetables more appealing; food providers such as schools and daycares that also want to make healthy food appetizing; and professional food stylists and chefs. There are special skills or experience required, and the only tool is a small sharp paring knife that is easy to handle. The instructions are clear and step-by-step photographs show every single cut to make and the complete assembly. And of course, there is a feature photograph of the finished creature. These how-to books are so engaging and the creatures so amusing that adults and children alike will enjoy eating their fruits and vegetables.
- Author BiographyIryna Stepanova obtained a university degree in Ukraine, where she was born. Sergiy Kabachenko was born in Belarus and has a degree in engineering. Together they have published over 130 books since 2004, with more than 1.5 million copies in 26 languages.
- Author(s)Iryna Stepanova,Sergiy Kabachenko
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2017
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleMake Your Own
- Place of PublicationWillowdale
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content NoteOver 600 colour photos
- Weight340 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.55Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $39.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.